Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in Review

Every year, I do a similar post on things that have happened in the past year. I love reflection time, and this year there's even more to process! Let's get down to it.

This year I...
  • Graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a degree in English!
  • Ended my one year internship with Sensorex
  • Visited Napa and San Francisco
  • Turned 22
  • Celebrated two years with Russell
  • GOT ENGAGED!
  • Went on a spontaneous road trip to Arizona and Nevada
  • Got a job at a place I like doing stuff I like (but only after two brief attempts at other companies doing stuff that I really didn't like)
  • Visited Reno and met Russell's dad's side of the family
  • Visited Oroville (twice)

This upcoming year, I will...
  • Do a lot of wedding cramming/planning
  • Make a few more trips to Oroville
  • GET MARRIED!
  • Travel more
  • Pray more
  • Do devotions more consistently

No comments:

Post a Comment