Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flu Season

Last week, the flu bug hit me hard and I spent four days sleeping. I know I got it at work. I would hear the coughs around me and I would frantically message Russell on the computer telling him it was only a matter of time before it got to me. With two to three coworkers a day calling in sick at my work, it was bound to happen.

Russell, like the keeper that he is, spent his time hanging around my house making me tea, buying me soup, getting cookies, etc. We've also watched a couple of movies on the couch while I struggled to beat the flu sleepiness. While I normally don't like movies, a part of me enjoys watching Russell shamelessly laugh at animated movies.

Here's a clip from The Lorax that has us giggling every time we watch it:

No comments:

Post a Comment