Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oroville

Over the New Year's holiday, Russell and I were able to road trip up to Oroville and get a few more wedding chores done. 

While we were there, we saw lots of sheep on Grandpa's ranch:

There were lots of baby sheep around!
More pics:
I also got to see their cows for the first time. 
Here are some of the baby cows just chilling while we stared at them.

We explored the ranch on a four-wheeler that Russell's grandpa let us use:




I don't have a picture of the both of us on the four-wheeler. But I took this picture of Russell when I was riding on the back of Grandpa's pickup truck.

And finally, we went to Aunt Linda's place to pick out where exactly we were going to have our wedding ceremony. Russell and I had about four potential spots picked out and we settled on one we liked the most. It helped that everything is starting to turn green (but no leaves yet on some of the trees) so we got a better imagery of how it'll look it April. It's all slowly coming together!

More pictures from the trip: Oroville on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment