Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reno

December was a busy but wonderful month. It went by so fast! I love Christmastime and all the things that come with it. I went on a couple of road trips, one of which was to Reno to meet more of the Henry-side extended family members.

Every year, the Henrys hold a Christmas party the weekend before Christmas. On the Saturday before Christmas, they all come together and play boardgames, participate in white elephant, eat, etc. And that Saturday is Russell's favorite day of the year. So I was lucky enough to finally experience it for the first time.

Here are some pictures from that weekend:

Snowball fight!

A sled which I did not ride.

So, they just had their horse chilling in their backyard while it was snowing. Kind of cool, but at first I wondered if the horse was frozen. He seemed alive and active though since he came up to us when we were close to his fence.

Trying to make a snow angel. Yup, that's me.

I do not do well in cold. I think everything I am wearing in this photo, except for my pants, were borrowed from Russell' relatives. I was not prepared for all the snow. (That's Wyatt in the back waving hello.)

A view of Reno

More pictures from Reno: Reno, NV

It was so much fun and everything went by so fast. I can't begin to express how excited I am to become part of this family. 

Here's one last picture. Almost everyone from that weekend is in this dinner photo:

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment