Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wedding Planning


I normally don't talk/write much about the details of wedding planning since it hasn't been that big of a deal (and okay, I don't like thinking about it). Russell and I make lists of things that need to get done, things we need to buy, people we need to call, etc. And we do them. There's not much drama attached to them...which surprised me because that's not what wedding planning appears to be when I watch bits and pieces of wedding planning on TV. But then again, our wedding is still 3.5 months away so the stress and drama may only be simmering.

I decided to write about this because Russell took the picture above on my iPhone then uploaded it on my Instagram with the caption "Hard at work! #wedding planning". Haha, the only reason I have that look on my face is because I am starting to get the flu and I am not having fun battling a sore throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment