Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Planters and Painting

Here's the planter Russell made with the plant we purchased:


Looks simple and elegant enough. We also like it with the other plant we bought. I have better pictures/angles loaded onto the Etsy shop: Wall Planter w/ Mirror

We had fun thinking up this idea and putting it together. Also, Russell has been obsessed with making planters lately...

Anyways, we're all set with sending that off as a birthday present. I painted the card (the green stripy one next to the plant). I'm telling you, watercolors is fun but the most I can do are the most basic design.


Painting is messy but the end result is pretty. Of course, it made me think that painting is like life. We're all messy and all over the place, but in the end, everything is made beautiful in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment