Monday, August 12, 2013

Wedding Pictures

My wedding pictures are finally here! Our photographer did such an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone getting married near the Sacramento area.

Looking through these photos brought back so many little yet special moments. The wedding day goes by so fast. I tried taking mental snapshots of everything happening but I'm glad our photographer was there to take actual snapshots.

Here are a few of my favorites:


Probably my favorite picture of me with my maids-of-honor/best friends.

With my fantabulous cousin, Darryl.
With my beautiful mother.


  





Russell's aunt has a beautiful house.
Walking down the aisle with my dad.


The girls

The guys -- I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this picture.
Hurray!



There were a ton more of these beautiful pictures but this upload time is taking awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment