Friday, August 23, 2013

Quick Blog Entry: Wedding Bells

Russell and I have been to two weddings in the last two weeks (one of which was my brother-in-laws)(!!!) and both were so beautiful in their own ways.

Dan and Kelsie's Wedding

Russ and I drove to Reno for one weekend to watch Dan marry his bride, Kelsie. They got married at our friend's massive and historic backyard. Here are a couple of pictures:

Backyard wedding, ceremony and reception

The fine, intricate details that are Pinterest-worthy
Joe and Kristin's Wedding

Last weekend, Russell's brother got married! It was a beach wedding and now I finally have a sister! Granted, Kristen already has two sisters of her own but now I can say that I have a Henry sister :)

Joe and Kristen's first dance

Hyperactive cousin Ky who was deliriously tired by the end of the night. Here he is on Russell's shoulders. Fun kid. Fun family. I love being a Henry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment