Friday, November 23, 2012

Family Vacation

Recently, my family and I took a week vacation to Vancouver, Canada and Seattle, Washington. In Vancouver, we stayed with my aunt and uncle's family. We were there for about five days and were able to enjoy tourist sites as well as Tim Horton's coffee.

Here's probably my favorite picture while we were in Canada:

Spiderman poses.

Below are some more pictures from Vancouver, Canada.

A view from Granville Island.

They have autumn.

Totem poles in Stanley Park.

     
A hipster coffee shop we stumbled in.


Seattle was also wonderful. It reminded me a lot of San Francisco but wetter and colder. We were able to do a lot of sightseeing and sadly, very little shopping. None the less, we came out with some pretty great photos.

Downtown Seattle

Empty tables and chairs 

EMP Museum

A Pier

View from our hotel room.

Ducks

My parents.

My family.

It was a great trip. Mom has been planning more family trips lately ever since I got engaged. Coincidence? Definitely not. I'm trying to soak up as much of family time as I can while I can. Everything is changing so fast and time is going by too fast. Sometimes too slowly but other times too fast. I don't know how to keep all these memories while at the same time making more memories. There's not enough time but also too much time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment