Friday, October 19, 2012

Joe is Back!

This past weekend was full of many joyous activities. I already wrote about Brett turning 5 years old (he's a whole hand now!) but there were a few other events that were just as awesome. Last Friday, Russell and I were able to meet with his brother, Joe, after he got back from eight months in Afghanistan.

Russell was able to take a half day at work and spend the rest of the day with Joe. After I got off of work, I met up with them and it was great to see Joe after months of only hearing stories about him from Russ. Russell and Joe had spent their afternoon eating lots of Korean bbq, getting boba, and playing hockey on the Playstation. When Curtis got off work, we picked him up and even got a tour of his office building. His office looks so much fun--toys and designs everywhere.

For dinner, we decided to go to Guppies (I guess Joe really missed Asian food...). It was pleasant and interesting watching the three Henry brothers tell stories to each other and joke around. I always hear crazy and funny stories of when they were kids from Russ but I rarely get to see the three of them together and goofy. And goofy is the word. They are totally goofy.

The Henry brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment