Sunday, October 14, 2012

5 Years Old

The month of October is a crazy month for me. All my weekends are packed, my weekdays are hectic, and there's just so much planning to get done. I even had to bust out my planner to keep track of dates/appointments/activities (and I haven't really used my planner since I've graduated from college in May). 

This past weekend consisted of many activities; one of which was my godson turning 5!!

Brett being silly.

I can't believe this kid is 5 already. I remember holding him during his baby dedication and he kept crying because he didn't like me. Little did I know that a whole bunch of candy and toys can easily bribe him (Just kidding! Er, not really).

Jessica, Russell, and I met up with Brett, Krista (his mom), and a few other people at Downtown Disney for his birthday. We had lunch at Rainforest Cafe. Funny story: every time the life-sized gorilla became animated, Brett would flinch and freeze but be oddly fascinated by it. I wish Brett could stay little and gullible forever because it's just the cutest thing.

Happy 5th birthday to Brett!!

Brett making a silly face.


No comments:

Post a Comment