Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kenzo's Grad Party + A Lot of Baking

I spent close to 12 hours baking yesterday. I started off hopeful and excited and told myself I'll even take pictures of my progress.

Here's one picture I took while in Hour 4 of baking.
Baking mini apple pies.

After that it was a bit of craziness. Let's get things straight: I was not planning on baking for 12 hours. I was planning on baking for maybe a good 5 hours then going shopping afterwards. But silly me, I forgot how long it takes to make pies let alone 24 mini pies. And how long it  takes to make everything from scratch...I should have just bought desserts.

List of things I made:
  • 24 mini apple pies
  • 24 mini cheesecakes (12 w/ graham crust & 12 w/ oreo crust)
  • 2 batches of jam-filled cookies
  • 2 batches of brownies
  • 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies
...And that's it. Now that I look at the list, I wonder what happened during those 12 hours.

However! Look how pretty it all looked in the end:




No comments:

Post a Comment