Friday, April 12, 2013

Sneak Peak

Sorry for the lack of updates. Can you believe that I will be getting married in about two weeks?! I am so excited. Russell and I have been putting finishing touches on all our decorations and plans. I have to say, I'm pretty stoked that we were able to actually pull everything together. Sometimes I step back and think, "Wow, we planned a wedding."

Anyways, we have been putting together song playlists. If you guys don't know yet, Russell has some pretty wack weird taste in music (haha, sorry Russ). This will lead to a very...interesting reception music playlist. I love a lot of the songs we have already but somehow I can't stop listening to You and I by Ingrid Michaelson. 


Oh let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France
Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance

It makes me want to dance and pick flowers. There you go! A little sneak peak into our wedding reception playlist ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment