Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016

Hello 2016!

In 2015, I...

  • Stopped working full-time in an office and went completely freelance/contract-based.
  • Launched Budding Goods with Russ.
  • Traveled to Seattle and Portland to celebrate two years of marriage.
  • Did my first art show booth with Russell to feature our Budding Goods products.
  • Moved out of Carlsbad and back into Orange County.
  • Bought a condo in Foothill Ranch (!!!). I still can't believe I did such a grown up thing like buy property.
  • Spent months fixing up said condo--painting walls, buying furniture, building furniture, and adding little touches to make our condo a home.
  • Bought a ton of plants.
  • Learned how to sew on a vintage sewing machine. Also learned how to do macrame, needle felting, embroidery, and cross-stitch.
  • Traveled to Florida and visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando!
  • Traveled to Chicago with my husband, brother, and sister-in-law.
  • Found out I'm going to be an auntie!!

In 2016, I...
  • Will write more.
  • Hopefully launch Living Moon Studios successfully with Russell. (Ah, yes. Haven't really written about this, nor have I really talked to any of my 1-3 readers about this.)
  • Will get over the fear of failing and to keep trying new things.
  • Will pursue more creative outlets, even if it's for fun. Because that's the best kind.
  • Will try to exercise more.
  • Will finish writing and stop seeing every step-back as discouragement.
  • Will hopefully get to start a family...? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment