Thursday, March 12, 2015

Knitting



It's been a whirlwind of crocheting and knitting. I've started packing a few of our belongings which of course means finding old toys I've forgotten about for the past year. I finally got around to my giant box of yarn and there are so many fun colors and textures!

I was also lucky enough to go to a crocheting/knitting night with some of the ladies from my bible study. One of them even taught me how to crochet a flower. I'm still not super good at it but I'm practicing. Also, I learned how to make bows. There will be lots of knitted bows and crocheted flowers around our apartment.

Russell gets around to his woodworking when we have downtime. One of his coworkers even inquired about getting two planters. And we also have another friend who is interested in the wooden rings he makes. Very exciting. It's enough to keep us giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment