Monday, April 7, 2014

Russell's 25th Birthday

I'm late blogging this but better late than never! Russell turned 25 on March 27th and we celebrated by eating All-You-Can-Eat Sushi with family.

The best people ever.
This was so much fun! Russell felt so loved. Joe was even able to give Russ a call from Afghanistan which I know meant a lot. This particular photo has the Sangas, Henrys, and a future Mrs. Sanga. :)

The only downfall about All-You-Can-Eat Sushi is that you have to eat everything. Near the end, everyone was too stuffed to finished our plates. Here's a picture of James looking miserable:

"No more sushi!"
I don't think my family can eat sushi again for at least a couple of months.

Me and the bday boy.
Then, on the weekend of Russell's birthday, we had an overnight trip to Palm Springs. We rode the aerial tram and hiked for a couple of hours. I remember riding the aerial tram when I was little and I can confirm that it is still as scary to ride it 10 years later. Russell liked it since he has no fear of heights.

We also bought hats in downtown Palm Springs. We are calling these our Carlsbad hats. Fancy, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment