Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Carlsbad Living

We didn't end up buying a condo/duplex/house yet in Carlsbad but we did move into a new apartment. It's smaller than our last one in Tustin but definitely quieter and cozier...a nice change of pace. We love living down here.

Here's a view from our balcony:
Green!
My family helped move in most of our things a few weeks ago. So while the boys were carrying the heavy stuff into the apartment, my mom and I took selfies, of course.


My kitchen
We still have boxes that need to be sorted through and unpacked but we're slowly settling in. A few of my in-laws were here this weekend and we got to enjoy our first weekend in Carlsbad with some family. It involved lots of eating, talking, and laughing.

Not a bad place to live...

No comments:

Post a Comment