Monday, March 4, 2013

Girl Stuff

This weekend, I got a couple wedding errands done with my two maids-of-honor. The first was a trip to a makeup store. We ended up at MAC.

My first purchase ever from this store.

I've never been into makeup. I have the few basicseyeliner, mascara, powder, and lipstickthat I bust out during special date nights and special events when I'm not feeling too lazy. But these were all bought at moments of desperation. We decided since I'm about to get married, I might as well splurge on the name brands. Hence, MAC. I have no regrets whatsoever. The guy who helped me, Jessica, and Bernadette, was so nice and got our foundation color correct after quick glance at our faces. He was good. I also got some blush 'cause I was feeling extra girly. And I'm a sucker for nice people trying to sell me stuff. I pretty much buy anything that's offered to me if the person was helpful and/or nice. 

Afterwards, we went on a hunt for the perfect bridal shower invitation cards. After searching in three stores, we finally found some and headed back to my house.

Jessica and Bernadette

There's a picture of the two of them working so hard. It's so cute. I have the best friends ever.

P.S. Less than two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment