Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HARRY POTTER

SO. EXCITED. FOR. FLORIDA. 


To bide our time before going on our Florida/Harry Potter trip, Russ and I went to the Irvine Spectrum and visited a soda/candy shop that sells every flavor of soda imaginable. They happened to have Harry Potter-like Butterbeer as well as Bertie Botts Beans! We bought these, then sat on a bench in the mall. Our first beans weren't bad--I got grass and Russell got soap. So we felt brave. We each picked out another bean (without looking at the flavor guide on the back) and ate them. After a couple chews on mine, I spat it out. I watched Russell slowly chew his before he spat his out. Turns out I got earthworm flavor. Russell said that while he was chewing, he thought to himself This tastes familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Haha, it was vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment