- I got married!
- Russell was in the hospital quite a bit last year, but!--he is fine and healthy now. Praise God.
- We got a puppy :)
- We also got a saltwater fish tank
- I finally have my first sister. My brother-in-law got married in August to Kristen. Woo!
- Exciting things/plans for Russell's work
- Started as a Marketing Coordinator for a mortgage company
- Went to a [short] trip to London, England.
- Went to a great trip to Amman, Jordan (future blog post on this one).
2013 has been a year filled with blessings. It will always be a year I refer to since it is the year I got married. It'll have a special notch in my heart which I am ready to whip out anytime someone asks what year I got married in. It's a year that will never end :)
As for 2014, I'm eager to see what it holds. Where will Russ and I move to once our lease is out? Where will Russell's work take him? I also need to mention that there are a couple of AWESOME WEDDINGS that will take place this year.
2014 is also the year of the horse! 1990, my birth year, was the year of the horse. The number 14 is also my favorite number. I'm not much of a superstitious person, but I am excited for 2014 for a lot of mundane/silly reasons such as the ones I just listed. Hehe...