Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Annual Henry Christmas Party

This year, the Annual Henry Christmas Party took place in Uncle Jim's house.
Carson City, NV
The Henry Christmas Party consists of lots of Settler's of Catan, lots of food, and lots of laughter. Most Henrys also bring their pet dogs so even the dogs hang out with other Henry dogs.

Russell and I with three of the dogs: Kona, Bailey, and Zuri
It was 18 people in Uncle Jim's house. It was joyous and loud and all the proper ways a family Christmas should be. On Saturday, we ate lots of food and played white elephant. Russ and I managed to strategically steal the painting his dad did of the ocean view in Mexico. Woo! On Sunday morning, I woke up in the middle of a nerf gun war held by the kids. The weekend was too short and went by too fast.

Meet Wyatt, Jett, and Ky -- masters of nerf gun wars
Strategic game of white elephant
And of course, the big family meal. Excuse my I'm-so-stuffed face.
Another thing I love about the Annual Christmas Party is the view and the snow in wintertime! Here are some images captured on my Nikon:
View of Carson City from Uncle Jim's house

Jett and his slinky
Snow :) 


Road tripping with two Henry brothers
Lake
The Henrys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment